Last call for Magic Bus riders!
To facilitate the transport between the WFDF World Championships (grass) Ultimate in Finland
and Portugal, BULA has hired a forty seat luxury coach that will drive Ultimate players from one end of Europe to the other. The following itinerary is for guidance and is subject to change:
- 9 August 2004 - Collection in Turku. Ride the Ferry to the Baltic city of Stockholm
- Night of 9 August 2004 (Stockholm) The "Ice Breaker" Party
- Night of 10 August 2004 (Copenhagen/Berlin or Hamburg) hostel/campsite
- 11 & 12 August 2004 (Munich) Mini Tournament, party & Bavarian Breakfast - perhaps a half day playing and party for longer at http://www.robertobeach.de
- 13 & 14 August 2004 (Vienna) The Sommerliga Hat Tournament. Games will be in Vienna Prater, central to the city and a beautiful area
- Night of 15 August 2004 (Innsbruck, Austria)
- 16, 17 & 18 August 2004 - (Claremont Ferrand) Games, wine tasting and visit the Auvergne Mountains. Walk in "Chaine des puys", play in Clermont Ferrand, and taste wine in "Aubiere" or "Chateaugay"
- 19, 20 & 21 August 2004 (Barcelona) Beach games, meal & tour of Barcelona, play on Castelldefels beach, and we'll arrange a veritable feast.
- Night of 22 August 2004 (Madrid)
- 23 August 2004 (Figueira da Foz) Party, BBQ and some late night revelry
The cost is 500 euros for the bus and lodging along the way (50% camping and 50% hostels). Even if you do not play at either world championship, but you are an Ultimate player, this is a unique opportunity to meet people from all over the world and play disc!
There are 9 seats left on the bus
To register, email Sam Rey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send him your phone number too so we can expedite the process.